Please join us on March 4th at the Sacramento Convention Center for Policy Insights 2015. The California Budget Project’s annual conference brings together hundreds of advocates, policymakers, researchers, and other leaders to explore many of the major policy questions and challenges facing our state today.
- Joe Mathews, California & innovation editor, Zócalo Public Square
- Ana J. Matosantos, policy consultant and former director, Department of Finance
- Manuel Pastor, director, Program for Environmental and Regional Equity and co-director, Center for the Study of Immigrant Integration, University of Southern California
- John A. Pérez, regent, University of California Board of Regents and speaker emeritus, Assembly
- Darrell Steinberg, chair, California Government Law & Policy Practice, Greenberg Traurig and former Senate president pro tem
- And others to be announced soon!